Skid Steer Training Courses
Max 3 students per course
Your company must provide the necessary machine or equipment.
- 1 Day: Refresher course: (for experienced operatives only)
- 2 Days: Conversion course: (for those who currently hold another type of Forklift licence)
- 1-3 Days: Experienced Course: (for those with experience but no formal training)
- 4-5 Days: Novice Operator Course: (for those with no truck operational experience)
- Course durations can vary depending on the number of trainees.
- Helping to cut your Company training costs.
On successful completion of this theoretical and practical training course trainees will be able to operate the machine safely and skillfully. They will have practiced manoeuvring the Skid-Steer in confined areas, fully filled the bucket/attachment and deposited the load at various levels and will have been instructed in pre-shift inspection and refuelling procedures.
The Company will be issued with Certification for all successful candidates.
£210.00 per day (This is the total cost per day and not per person. Excellent value if you need to train more than one operator.)